There is a wisdom and deep understanding of human nature in you. You have a laid-back, charming and versatile nature, and even though you’re emotional, you manage to be extremely logical when you have to. You dislike the dull, the routine and crave the unexpected, the new, as you have a very original way of thinking, progressive inclinations is your greatest asset. You have totally changeable moods and you tend to be fickle, always changing interests, trying to find that one that suits you best.
Taurus: dry and hot
I drew the Pisces symbol ♓ on my t-shirt with a sharpie and my friend thought it was the Chanel logo
You’re extremely independent and opinionated, known for your careful thinking and calculation. You provide sound judgment and realistic evaluation of situations, as you’re not one to be diverted by emotional factors. You may be restless and too authoritative at times. You’re a humanitarian at heart, but you place great importance on power as well. One of your biggest strengths is persuasiveness.
You have a wide range of interests, always eager to become involved in a multiplicity of activities and projects. You’re resolute, witty and humorous. You’re very aware of your social standing but it is also very important to you to find a job that fulfills you intellectually. Being the boss is probably a must. You’re usually distant and calm but may quickly become impetuous and tactless, almost cruel. Deep inside, you have a great desire to travel.
Oh my god, if i got a penny for every time someone said something like this.. 5 Things you have to realize:
- Your Sun sign is Leo, but it’s so much more complex than that: you have your moon sign, venus sign, mars sign, rising sign. You have the houses. The Aspects. No one will ever be only one zodiac sign, so don’t expect it to be right for you all the time.
- The Zodiac sign Leo craves attention…it’s not a fact, but it’s an astrological fact, whether you believe in astrology or not. Can’t fight me on this.
- No matter how many shy Leos you know…the Zodiac Sign Leo will still be Fire, an extroverted sign.
- So let’s say, a capricorn (introvert) has lots of Leo in his chart, he’ll be extroverted. Get it? Your Sun isn’t all. So if you’re saying Leos are shy, you’re saying someone heavily influenced by this zodiac sign will be shy. (which won’t happen. Again, Leo = extroverted)
- Check your birth chart here. Enter your birth data and it will show you your other placements. Knowing your birth chart is very important if you want to know your dominant influences. For example, I am a Pisces with heavy Virgo influence, so I identify myself with both Pisces and Virgo descriptions. If I didn’t know this, I probably wouldn’t believe in astrology.
You’re clever, optimistic and determined: something hard to defeat. You’re likely to succeed whenever you set your mind to it. At times your temperament is uncontrollable and your approaches too blunt, but you know how sensitive you really are. You’re an adventurous at heart and never let anything or anyone put you down.
You’re socially warm and sensitive to people’s needs, always eager to help. However, like all Scorpios, your nature is a bit suspicious and you’re cautious not to give too much of yourself. You know naturally when to use tact and diplomacy and when it is smart to be assertive. You’re known to delve deeply into things and for never being happy with surface impressions.
Sagittarius: IS ANYONE awake
Virgo: *glares* yes, thanks alot.
Libra: SHH I need at least 10 hours of my beauty sleep
Aquarius: what is the meaning of life
Capricorn: dude shut up
Cancer: you guys please be quiet my mom’s gonna hear us
Pisces: turn the lights on. I can’t find Gemini!
Gemini: I am under the bed.
Leo: What the actual f-
Aries: that sounds fun! *gets under the bed*
Taurus: okay but can we go back to sleep?
Scorpio (outside, peeping through the window): be silent.